Unshaven Hair Transplantation
When you go to any planting center for hair transplantation, they usually can not make unshaven hair before transplantation, and shorten it to be 3 millimeters long, called number 1 hair cut. The reason for this is that the shortness of the hair is good for the doctor to see the hair roots better during the transplantation operation and to be able to plant better. For this transplantation, made with Fue technique, some people do not look very happy about the hair cut. For those who do not look good on their haircuts, those who love their current hairstyles, or those who do not like short hair, is recommended unshaven hair transplantation. Usually people who not prefer to hair cutting are naturally women. For a more comfortable hair-transplantation procedure, approval for haircuts is considered the most appropriate.
How Unshaven Hair Transplantation Is Applied?
There are two methods for those who want to have unshaven hair transplantation. If you need to give a brief note before explaining these two methods, the unshaven method is not often used. Because it is rarely used and it is a difficult process, it can be difficult to find out if you can apply this method in other hair-transplantation centers. If we examine the methods of unshaven hair-transplantation, there are two unshaven hair transplantation methods as regional shaving and no shaving. For grafting of 1000 to 1500 in regional shaving only a rectangular area of 10 x 5 size is shaved and the shaved area is closed with long hairs. It takes about 3-4 days after the unshaven hair transplantation to become natural that no one can understand that you did any procedure.
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
If we answer this question, first we list the benefits for the person who will make unshaven hair transplantation;
- In normal hair transplantation, after the operation it is obvious that the person has undergone a hair transplantation. If it is made unshaven hair transplantation, there is a state of camouflaging the operation area of existing hair.
- Unshaven hair transplantation is an acceptable condition for those who are trying to shape and protect the shape of their hair until they are planted.
- There is no non – aesthetic appearance after the operation in the area from where the hair root is taken. You can close it with hair.
- While it takes a certain process to return to social life after shaving hair transplantation, the return to social life of people who have unshaven transplantation is realized in a much shorter period of time.
- The greatest benefit of this method is undoubtedly for women.
- It can take years for a woman to grow the desired length of hair and give them a shape. thus, during this hair transplantation, she gets rid of years of walking with short hair.
- The same is true for men who like to use long hair.
While unshaved hair transplantation has some functional advantages in some cases, it also has disadvantages which will certainly be adverse. These disadvantages are mainly due to technical damage to the operation and cost increase. If we list the disadvantages,
- This procdyre increases the operation time because it is a process that requires more detail.
- Assuming that the operation to be performed for a shaved person lasts for 5-6 hours, the operation time for the same person who wants to have unshaven hair transplantation the time increased 2-3 hours.
- During hair transplantation to ensure hygiene must be made more effort.
- The duration of the operation and increased work performance if we compared with shaved hair transplantation is more expensive.
- The complications that patient can have after hair transplantation operation are slightly higher than those who have shaved hair transplantation. For this reason, people who will have unshaved transplantation should be more hygienic and more careful.
Is The Fee the Same for Normal and Unshaven Hair Plantation?
Since the unshaven hair transplantation method is a method that requires more experience and takes more time, it makes a price difference between FUE hair transplantation method.